Who we are
We are dedicated to empowering youth to make positive, lasting changes that help them become happy, healthy, successful adults.
What we do
We do this by connecting youth to the transformative power of the outdoors and nature in a safe, positive, nurturing, trusting and supportive manner.
How it works
Frequent and regular exposure to outdoor activities where youth are engaged in physically, emotionally, and mentally challenging outdoor activities while developing positive relationships with their supportive mentors, leads to positive attitude and behavioral changes, which are key to becoming responsible and healthy adults.
Please join us in our vision of creating A world where every child knows the transformative power of the outdoors and its power to unleash their greatest potential by making a donation today!
All donations are tax-deductible. We are a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We’ll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.
Youth are introduced to the program
- Exposing them to a safe, joyful and natural environment
- Engaging in physically, emotionally, and mentally challenging outdoor activities
- Developing positive relationships with their supportive mentors
Positive attitude change
- Cultivating open mindedness
- Improving self-image
- Understanding that there are choices
- Seeing the world from a different view
- Developing hope, respect, confidence, and responsibility
Positive behavioral change
- Becoming more open to help/outside assistance
- Asking for help when needed/helping others
- Trusting others
- Setting goals
Responsible and healthy adults
- Becoming a responsible citizen
- Improving academic achievement
- Engaging in post-secondary education
- Obtaining a job
- Environmental stewardship